« All Events
Receiving & Giving Constructive Feedback – Webinar
- September 28, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
Leadership Academy: Receiving & Giving Constructive Feedback
Date: September 28, 2021
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 p.m.
Cost: $69 / seat or 3+ for $59/seat.
Managers often miss the opportunity to provide corrective feedback because they are afraid of their employee’s reactions. This session helps supervisors formulate and deliver honest feedback to both reinforce effective behavior, and to guide an employee back on track towards success. The scenarios and practice exercises used in this session are based on common operational issues.
At the end of the module, participants will be able to:
– Describe how providing employees with constructive feedback improves organizational performance (tied to strategic objectives)
– Identify methods to ensure feedback is properly communicated to employees
– Demonstrate how to provide on-the-spot feedback at the time a performance issue arises
– Overcome obstacles through hands-on practice delivering effective coaching and feedback
Webinar log-on information and handout will be provided via e-mail to those that register, the afternoon prior to the event.
An RSVP is a commitment to pay, cancellations will be billed.
To register, please send the following information (per attendee) to Kayla Padilla, firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Name: ____________________
E-Mail Address: ___________________
Phone Number: ____________________
Training Event: ____________________
Event Date: _______________