- This event has passed.
Leaves of Absence Under the California Family Rights Act – Webinar
- January 14 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Leaves of Absence Under the California Family Rights Act – Webinar Thursday, January 14, 2021 | Cost: $59 / attendee
Effective January 1, 2021, employers with five or more employees must provide eligible staff members with up to 12 weeks of unpaid leave under the California Family Rights Act. This law, and its interrelation with other state and federal leave laws, can be very complex and managers will benefit from consistent administrative steps and clear documentation (and knowledgeable Consultants to help answer your questions!).
Join us for a three-hour training workshop to better understand:
• Employee eligibility for leave
• Qualifying reasons for leave
• Interrelation with federal FMLA and California’s pregnancy disability leave law
• Types of documentation you may require
• Documentation you must provide to employees
• Impact on employee benefits plans
• Performance management during leaves of absence
• Best practices for communicating with employees and tracking their time off
To register, contact Kayla Padilla.