- This event has passed.
CANCELLED – Updates in Background Check Requirements
- January 18 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Updates in Background Check Requirements
Date: Rescheduled for January 18, 2022
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Cost: $69 / seat or 3+ for $59/seat
“People are not your most important asset. The right people are.”~ Jim Collins
Do you really know the truth about the person you are about to add to your workforce? Studies show that applicants often stretch the truth about their employment and/or educational history, or may have criminal convictions that create risk for your business. Before you hire someone based on an impressive resume or shining interview, it’s important to do your homework (in compliance with California law, of course!).
Join us for a two-hour workshop to learn more about:
* How applicants typically mislead employers.
* Potential risks of negligent hiring.
* Risks associated with online search databases.
* Best-practices for conducting legally-compliant background checks.
* How to rescind a job offer based on investigation results.
Webinar log-on information and handout will be provided via e-mail to those that register the afternoon prior to the event.
Our turnaround for certificates of completion is generally 2-3 weeks.
An RSVP is a commitment to pay, all cancellations will be billed. Substitutions will be accepted. Please let us know about changes in staffing prior to the webinar.