« All Events
Administering CFRA Leaves of Absence – Webinar
- February 15 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
Administering CFRA Leaves of Absence
Cost: $69 / seat or 3+ for $59/seat
Effective January 1, 2021, employers with five or more employees must provide eligible staff members with up to 12 weeks of unpaid leave under the California Family Rights Act. This law, and its interrelation with other state and federal leave laws, can be very complex and managers will benefit from consistent administrative steps and clear documentation (and knowledgeable Consultants to help answer your questions!).
Join us for a three-hour training workshop to better understand:
– Employee eligibility for leave
– Qualifying reasons for leave
– Interrelation with federal FMLA and California’s pregnancy disability leave law
– Types of documentation you may require
– Documentation you must provide to employees
– Impact on employee benefits plans
– Performance management during leaves of absence
– Best practices for communicating with employees and tracking their time off
Any cancellations that occur less than 48 hours prior to webinar will be billed. Substitutions will be accepted. Please let us know about changes in staffing prior to the webinar. Please send over any changes in staffing as soon as possible.