« All Events
Giving and Receiving Feedback Effectively – Webinar
- November 8 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
Date: November 8, 2022
Time: 9:00 – 11:30 a.m.
Cost: $69 per attendee. 3 or more attendees are discounted to $59 a seat.
Managers often miss the opportunity to provide corrective feedback because they are afraid of their employee’s reactions.
This session helps supervisors formulate and deliver honest feedback to both reinforce effective behavior, and to guide an employee back on track towards success.
The scenarios and practice exercises used in this session are based on common operational issues.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
– Describe how providing employees with constructive feedback improves organizational performance (tied to strategic objectives)
– Identify methods to ensure feedback is properly communicated to employees
– Demonstrate how to provide on-the-spot feedback at the time a performance issue arises
– Overcome obstacles through hands-on practice delivering effective coaching and feedback
An RSVP is a commitment to pay, cancellations will be billed.