- This event has passed.
LBBB: The Latest Update on the Workplace and the Coronavirus
- March 30, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
The Latest Update on the Workplace and the Coronavirus
Monday, March 30, 2020 – 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
The United States Senate passed the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Securities (“CARES”) Act yesterday. We are waiting on the House of Representatives to take a vote. Pres. Trump has indicated he will sign this legislation.
This law is a GAME-CHANGER when it comes to COVID-19 relief. Please review a summary of the Paycheck Protection Loan HERE.
The federal government will pay your payroll costs and rent for 8 weeks. We will discuss the CARES Act during our webinar on Monday at 9 am. If you have not registered for the webinar yet, please do so today at email@example.com
Join us at our next Legal Beagle Bagel Breakfast, Monday, March 30th at 9:00 a.m. to discuss the most recent COVID-19 changes affecting the workplace.
• How will the federal government reimburse your business for EPSL and FMLAE?
• How do I implement EPSL and FMLAE? Can I avoid them?
• How do EPSL and FMLAE interact with other leaves?
• Can my business continue to operate in light of the many emergency orders?
• How do I legally terminate employment relationships? Is a layoff or furlough different from a termination?
• What are the consequences of reducing the hours of employees?
*This session will be available via webinar.
Cost: $25.00 per person (FREE for HR Business Partners); an additional cost of $10.00 per line for participating via webinar. The registration deadline for the webinar is Friday, March 27, 2020. Fishman, Larsen & Callister is an HRCI Approved Provider. HRCI credit is an additional $10.00.
To register, please contact our receptionist at (559) 256-5000, via fax at (559) 256-5005; or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign up now! Seating is limited. An RSVP is a commitment to pay. No refunds or cancellations; however, substitutions will be accepted.
Via Webinar: ( ) HRCI Certification: ( )
Amount Enclosed: _______________________