Leadership Academy: Behavior-Based Interviewing
- November 19 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
You are invited to attend our “Behavior-Based Interviewing” seminar on Wednesday, November 20, 2019. Join us to understand the pitfalls of poor interviewing strategies and how creating structured, behavior-based interviews can add value to your hiring process. Please RSVP early as seats fill up quickly.
Turnover is costly, time consuming and a downright hassle. Employers can alleviate this burden by adopting a structured hiring process focused on behavior-based interviewing. Join us to learn how to ask the right questions, get the answers you need, and make informed and lawful hiring decisions.
This interactive workshop will help participants:
– Understand the value of behavior based interviewing
– Learn how to structure interview questions for effectiveness and consistency
– Avoid legal pitfalls associated with poor interviewing techniques
– Create an action plan after a candidate has been interviewed