- This event has passed.
Coaching and Giving Constructive Feedback
- September 22, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- $69 – $79
Managers often miss the opportunity to provide corrective feedback because they are afraid of their employee’s reactions. This session helps supervisors formulate and deliver honest feedback to both reinforce effective behavior, and to coach an employee back on track towards success. The scenarios and practice exercises used in this session are based on common operational issues.
Join us, and learn practical and proactive strategies to enhance your leadership effectiveness!
At the end of this interactive workshop, participants will be able to:
- Describe how providing employees with constructive feedback improves organizational performance (tied to strategic objectives)
- Identify methods to ensure feedback is properly communicated to employees
- Demonstrate how to provide on-the-spot feedback at the time a performance issue arises
- Overcome obstacles through hands-on practice delivering effective coaching and feedback
Sign up now! Seating is limited. An RSVP is a commitment to pay. No refunds or cancellations; however, substitutions will be accepted.