We can no longer take for granted that employees will remain with one company for their entire careers, and it’s not usually easy to fill a key position from outside of the organization. Succession planning is essential to identifying and building your future leadership so that you have a strong bench on hand and are ready to fill important positions.
How effectively are you finding and developing future leaders? Which positions are key and require the most planning and preparation? What can your small businesses do to diminish the disruption from sudden departures? How can you make succession planning more than a once-a-year event?
Join us at our next Legal Beagle Bagel Breakfast, Thursday, February 28th at 9:00 a.m. to learn more about effective succession planning.
- What is a succession plan, and why is it important for my business?
- What are the key steps to preparing my succession plan?
- What are some practical steps for rolling out an effective plan and getting buy-in?
- How do I monitor and adapt my plan?
- How do I create individual development plans?