Effective January 1, 2021, employers with five or more employees must provide eligible staff members with up to 12 weeks of unpaid leave under the California Family Rights Act. This law, and its interrelation with other state and federal leave laws, can be very complex and managers will benefit from consistent administrative steps and clear documentation (and knowledgeable Consultants to help answer your questions!).
Join us for a three-hour training workshop to better understand:
– Employee eligibility for leave
– Qualifying reasons for leave
– Interrelation with federal FMLA and California’s pregnancy disability leave law
– Types of documentation you may require
– Documentation you must provide to employees
– Impact on employee benefits plans
– Performance management during leaves of absence
– Best practices for communicating with employees and tracking their time off
Webinar log-on information and handout will be provided via e-mail to those that register, the afternoon prior to the event.
An RSVP is a commitment to pay, cancellations will be billed.
To register, please send the following information (per attendee) to Kayla Padilla, email@example.com