- This event has passed.
Leadership Academy: Taking Corrective Action
- September 17 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
You are invited to attend our “Taking Corrective Action” seminar on Tuesday, September 17, 2019.
When coaching and training aren’t enough to turn an employee’s performance around, supervisors need to step in and take prompt and decisive action. This workshop provides a process and hands-on practice correcting problems in a way that positively influences future behavior, avoids guilt and punishment tactics, and minimizes costly wrongful termination claims.
Cost: $79.00 per person $69.00 for HR Business Partners
Time: 8:45 am: registration and networking 9:00 am to 12:00 pm: class is in session
Location: Sierra HR Partners 7112 N. Fresno Street, Suite 450, Fresno, CA 93720
Located directly behind the Sweet Tomatoes restaurant, 4th floor.
Phone: 559.431.8090 Fax: 559.437.0500
At the end of the module, participants will be able to understand:
– The consequences of avoiding or delaying corrective action
– How to identify the ‘Gap’ between performance expectations and unacceptable performance
– How to take corrective measures based on the severity of the situation
– How to effectively document steps taken for accountability and potential legal claims
Please RSVP early as seats fill up quickly.
**An RSVP is a commitment to pay. All registered attendees will be billed, regardless of an absence. No refunds or cancellations. Substitutions will be accepted.