- This event has passed.
Changing Performance Expectations in a Changing Workplace – Webinar
- May 27 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
In the normal course of business, achieving the results you need from employees in both quality and productivity depends on clearly defining your expectations. As our workplaces change in response to COVID-19, many employees’ roles have shifted, making it essential that you revisit their performance expectations in order to maintain business stability and plan for future success.
Join us for a 90-minute webinar focusing on:
• Establishing performance expectations for employees working remotely (on a temporary or long-term basis).
• Maintaining a coaching mindset during challenging times.
• Redefining job priorities and deliverables, and getting employee agreement.
• Revisiting performance concerns with employees returning to work after furloughs.
• The importance of building team unity through shared goals and direction.
Webinar log-on information and handout will be provided via e-mail to those that register, 24 hours prior to the event.