- This event has passed.
Leadership Academy: “Coaching and Conducting Effective Performance Reviews”
- May 23, 2017 @ 8:45 am - 12:00 pm
“Coaching and Conducting Effective Performance Reviews”
Tuesday, May 23, 2017
Join us and learn key actions for coaching staff to redirect them to achieve and evaluate desired performance.
We invite business owners, managers, attorneys and human resource professionals to attend this workshop to learn how to prepare for and draft effective performance evaluations, how to manage the evaluation session, and how to create an atmosphere that encourages an open discussion which results in employee development, action and improved performance.
This interactive workshop will train participants on:
· Use proven Coaching Key Actions to enhance constructive feedback discussions to increase individual productivity, motivation, and learning
· Learn how to prepare the supervisor and the person being reviewed for a collaborative, development-oriented discussion
· Learn how to identify and deliver key message points during the evaluation to make a positive performance impact
· Ensure a focus on future action and employee development rather than simply a “report card” based on the past
· Create documentation that protects the company and supervisor from liability
Sign up now! Seating is limited.
An RSVP is a commitment to attend. All registered attendees will be charged, regardless of an absence. No refunds or cancellations. Substitutions will be accepted.