As an employer, you are responsible for completing an I-9 form for all new and rehired employees hired after November 6, 1986. Here are some tips for completing these forms correctly:
- Be sure to use the most current version of the I-9.
- Make sure your employees complete Employee Section 1 properly.
- Keep copies of acceptable documents for all
- Do not accept social security cards that have not been signed.
- Do not allow untrained staff to complete and maintain I-9 forms.
Categorized in: Uncategorized