Sierra HR Partners is prepared to continue our support for your business throughout the COVID-19 crisis.March 18, 2020 10:26 pm
We understand that you have many questions about how to approach HR functions in light of the COVID-19 outbreak. Reduced client traffic, safety concerns, and government directives are creating uncertainty in almost every area of your business, not to mention our daily lives. Please rest assured that Sierra HR Partners is working to stay up-to-date on the health precautions, employment laws, and personnel policies that affect you during this time, such as:
- Pending legislation regarding leaves of absence and paid sick leave
- On-site health protections for employees (PPE, distancing, etc.)
- How to address employees who may have been exposed to the Coronavirus or who appear to have symptoms
- How to address employees who express significant concerns about performing public-facing job tasks
- Reductions in hours and/or furloughs, and related paid benefits questions
- Precautions for employees working from home
Our certified Consultants are standing by to take your calls and e-mails as we navigate this situation together.
We are also developing weekly webinar topics including maintaining workplace morale and effectively communicating staffing reductions. You will receive more information via e-mail in the week ahead. If there are other topics you would like us to present, please let us know!
We have established remote connections for our Consultants and other personnel so we can continue to support you in the event of a government-recommended office closure. Our ability to communicate with clients through e-mail and phone, and to work on existing HR projects with you, will be as seamless as possible.
We appreciate the ongoing opportunity to be of service, especially during difficult times. We’re confident that today’s challenges will provide valuable lessons (and a few funny stories!) that will benefit all of us in the years to come.